Kybunnies

Books reviews by KyBunnies
Millicent Marie Is Not My Name - Karen Pokras Toz Okay, I know this book is not intended for an adult. However, the meaning behind the book goes for anyone. Karen has taken a kids perspective and written a book that will have adults thinking about their own actions. This is a perfect book for that reading child in your life. If I read the normal books when I was younger, I know I could rate Karen's writing to someone. However, I never read what I was supposed to read. I always read any and everything I was NOT supposed to read. Yes, I guess you could say I was a problem child with books.

Millicent is the average tween. She likes sports, has friends and a little brother that is always causing her trouble. When her little brother finds her diary and turns it into a blog the drama starts.

If you have a young reader in your life this is the perfect gift for them. Get it in digital and print format. This will be one of those books they will remember when they grow up. Help them along with their reading while providing a tool for their imagination.

Thanks for such a great read Karen.

The bunnies and I give this book 5 carrots.