Kybunnies

Books reviews by KyBunnies
The Angel & the Brown-Eyed Boy - Sandy Nathan This book is so well written and interesting. When I read the blurb, I knew that I wanted to read it. Then when I started reading, I realized that the book is in the fantasy and sci-fi genre. While I will read most any book that interests me, I usually stay away from certain genres. I am so glad I did not know what the genre this book is classified in before starting.

First off, I had an advance reader copy in .pdf format. I hate .pdf format because it does not covert to either the Kindle or Nook without something missing. However, that in no way reflects on the author or editor. We can blame the problem on the internet gremlins.

To me personally this book offers, hope, light, love, and a chance for something better.

This book will take readers on a one-day journey. There is so much to read and learn about the characters, plot, and setting in that one day.

I enjoyed how the author created the plot on the eve of a nuclear holocaust. After reading this book sit back and think, is it possible for these events to happen. How would people act, would the rich have everything, would the less fortunate live in tent or lean-to’s, would speak revert to missing sounds when communicating? Would food become scarce? What would happen with law enforcement? Would they still protect the people?

Start reading this wonderful series with me. Learn all about Jeremy, Eliana and what will happen after the holocaust.

Thanks for an amazing and unique read Sandy.

The bunnies and I give this book 5 carrots.