Kybunnies

Books reviews by KyBunnies
The Witch Queen's Secret - Anna Elliott The Witch Queen's Secret is a stand alone book but is part of the Twilight of Avalon series. This short book is between the first and second book in the series. While I have not read either the first or second book this was an interesting book The following is my review of the book. this is my opinion and not a paid review. To form your own opinion please support the author and purchase your own copy of the book.

This short book can be read in under an hour. but that does not take away from the book. It has Isolde who was once Queen as a secondary character but the main story is about Dera.

Dera was once an army harlot. At one time Isolde helped Dera when she was pregnant with a girl child. Isolde does not hold this again Dera like most women of that time would. This story is about Dera helping Isolde and returning the favor of the help she received int he past.

While a lot of the story did not make sense to me because I had not read the first book in the series it was easy to get pass that.

If the reader is planning on starting this series I recommend reading the first book in the series to help understand this book.

The bunnies and I give this book 3 Carrots.