Kybunnies

Books reviews by KyBunnies
Shadow of the Legacy - Genie Gabriel I started out reading the second book in this series last year. I love it and could not wait for the third book. The author release the book, I read/reviewed and was stunned again. I stated how I could not wait to keep reading, and that I needed to read the first book. The book was not required to understand the series, just wanted to read it because I love the writing style, plot and everything dealing with this series. Gabriel, created a series that captures readers, draws them in and will have you (the reader) cheering everyone on. This is the 7th book in the series. To my understanding Gabriel is close to being finished. I admit to being sad that the O’Shea family will be leaving, but I know Genie will have another wonderful series on the way.

This story is about Johnny. Well is involves all the O’Shea family but Johnny is the main character this time. Johnny’s character starts out strong. The first page shows readers that this book will carry then on a journey. Will Johnny find the answers he has been looking for, but forgot he was looking? Yes, this book has some twist and turns, a little suspense and a lot of joy. The joy comes from the characters realizing that nothing is beyond their limits with the love from families.

Thanks for another amazing read Genie. I truly love reading all your books.

As always the bunnies and I give this book 5 carrots.