Kybunnies

Books reviews by KyBunnies
Dreaming of You - Barbara Mack This is a review of Dreaming of You by Barbara Mack. This is my opinion of the book and not a paid review. Please be aware that this review may contain spoilers.

At the time I got this book it was a free book at the Kindle Store. As of today the book is priced at $1.99.

While this is a very short story this was a good interesting read. There are two main characters in this book Duncan who is a doctor and Kathleen who is a 26 year old outcast.

Kathleen is an outcast because she is so old. In the 1800's any female over the age of 21 was considered on the shelf and un-marriageable. Kathleen is not concerned she is more interested in helping people especially people in the Underground Railroad. This is her big secret.

Duncan has a secret also. He has dreamed about Kathleen for years. But he has never saw her face in the dreams. he just knows that he will know the woman when he sees her. When he meets Kathleen at a gathering he knows that she is the one.

When Duncan learns of Kathleen's secret he get's her to agree to spend time with him. Kathleen thinks that Duncan want's sex to avoid telling everyone her secret but Duncan's goal is to get to know Kathleen.

While this is a very short book that can be read in under an hour it was very good and interesting. I liked how the author drew in the Underground Railroad into the plot.

The bunnies and I give this book 4 Carrots.